nuffnang

Official Facebook Page

Runway Flad

Photobucket

kenapa bah!

Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

Je mapelle Zizu


Bonjour...
Good Morning everyone... since last week, i starting to have imsonia lah... ARGH!!! perhaps its time for me to masuk kerja la kot... kan? NOT!!! hahaha its okay... SOON i will start my day with designing projects... insyallah...

anyway... meet my cute and adorable cat ZIZU. technically its my brothers lah... haha... kesian i cant bela it cuz i have asthma... its okay... im like a Godfather... Dont mess with my kitties!
comel kan... ni maser tgh tidor... at first tak mao kawan nih... main main jap ngan dia terus penat and tidor... COMEL!
oilike it so much!
au voir...

No comments:

Sampaikan Raya @ TV3 2009

Sampaikan Salam Aidilfitri 08, TV3. (malam raya)

Batik Walk 2008 Interview By ASTRO.