nuffnang

Official Facebook Page

Runway Flad

Photobucket

kenapa bah!

Photobucket

Monday, January 26, 2009

GONG XI FATT CAI 2009


SALAM ALL,

Gong xi Gong Xi... hehehe..
I went to mid valley mega mall for lunch with my family at chilis. I wanted to buy new shades at ZARA, unfortunately the item sold out. DAMN! I should have bought it the moment i tried wearing it back few weeks ago, oraite no luck on the item, went to the expo center to look for a new medicine so called Magic Healing stuff. The item also "kehabisan stok".. aiya..

Its Chinese New Year, majority of the shops are closed till tuesday. I decided to go back after 10 minutes of hang around in mid valley. The visuals that i posted together showing some of my shots i took while in midvalley. Till then..

xoxo
fie

No comments:

Sampaikan Raya @ TV3 2009

Sampaikan Salam Aidilfitri 08, TV3. (malam raya)

Batik Walk 2008 Interview By ASTRO.